The Myriad of Hematological Challenges of COVID-19 Infection
Oncology and Hematology
The Myriad of Hematological Challenges of COVID-19 Infection, Peter A. Kouides M.D. Medical and Research Director, Mary M. Gooley Hemophilia Center; Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine; Attending Hematologist, Rochester General Hospital.
- Consequences of thrombo-inflammatory phenotype of COVID-19 infection...
- Scope of prevalence of thrombotic manifestations
- Thromboprophylaxis for whom...
- Thromboprophylaxis at what dose...
- Vaccine-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis (VITT)
- Red cell and white cell issues
Kouides, P. (2021). The Myriad of Hematological Challenges of COVID-19 Infection. Retrieved from https://scholar.rochesterregional.org/grandrounds_unity/9