Is it Acute Brain Failure or Delirium?
Is it Acute Brain Failure or Delirium?, Hanan Sheikh Ibrahim, M.D., FACP, Geriatric Consultative Services, RGH, Clinical Assistant Professor, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- How to recognize delirium
- Delirium's pathophysiology
- Delirium is an emergency case and serious!
- Identify modifiable and non modifiable risk
- Manage and prevent delirium
Sheikh Ibrahim, H. (2022). Is it Acute Brain Failure or Delirium?. Retrieved from https://scholar.rochesterregional.org/grandrounds_unity/37